- Reserach: Graduate Reserach Project
- Sponser: ODOT & Oklahoma University
- Project date: 04 Jan, 2020
- Project URL: Project Paper Link
- Live-website: Vehicles tracking website
I worked on a cheap and secure option to track the ODOT vehicles in Oklahoma state, the project used a NB-IoT chip that connects to the 4g towers, the chip is programmed by a AU 1642, I developed a C++ library that makes a protocol connection and send a packet to the front end server every 2 minutes, I also developed a service that listen to the server and communicates back to make sure all nodes are active the 24 hours, The files can be found in my GITHUB.